- Coming Soon
- Dec 13, 2009 [NEW]Chennai Racing Circuit, Chennai
- Sep.27, 2009 Madras Motor Sports club, Chennai
- Jun. 28, 2009 Chennai Racing Circuit, Chennai
- Mar. 08, 2009 Chennai Racing Circuit, Chennai
- Dec. 14, 2008 Madras Motor Sports Club, Chennai “Grand finale”
- Nov. 23, 2008 Madras Motor Sports Club, Chennai
- Oct. 19, 2008 Madras Motor Sports Club, Chennai
- Sep. 7, 2008 Madras Motor Sports Club, Chennai
As a concept of racing championship its efforts to promote and strengthen safe biking culture and motor sports in India, ON September 7, 2008. Chennai India Yamaha Motor has organized Yamaha YZF-R15 Championship, a racing event, featuring the newly launched Super Sports YZF-R15, for its esteemed customers.
Yamaha’s Super Sports YZF- R15 customers’ experienced the breathtaking acceleration of the bike on a race circuit as a part of racing Championship organized on Irungattukottai Race Track at Chennai. Loaded with true Yamaha racing DNA, the all new YZF- R15 provided complete racing experience to the biking aficionados and hands on feel of its power, stability, cornering and braking.
Now Yamaha Brings the Racing for Indian market is an extremely important one and it is engaged in aggressive marketing activities aimed at its development. Among these, Yamaha places special importance on race activities which have always been an important part of Yamaha’s corporate culture since the company’s founding and a way of expressing the ‘spirit of challenge’ that it value so highly.
Yamaha will be organizing similar races each month starting September with the Grand Finale race in December. Though fame and fortune may only touch a handful of riders, but Yamaha feels that every rider who competes does so for their unquenchable love of the sport. Yamaha plans to continue this championship long-term so that it will be a valuable primary step for promoting racing culture and carry forward the dreams and hopes of country’s motor sports fans.